Today I would like to outline some of the actions undertaken to ensure your safety when visiting the studio. Most of these are protocols, such as personal protective equipment worn by myself, staggered start times (to ensure no two clients will arrive/leave their appointments at the same time) as well as rigorous cleaning and disinfecting schedules for the treatment space and equipment. I thank you for your cooperation so that I can provide the safest environment possible.
WHAT I WILL BE DOING:
· An increased buffer period between client treatments has been implemented to ensure appointments are sufficiently staggered. This will ensure adequate time for cleaning/sterilising and disinfecting the treatment space/equipment as well as ensuring clients will not be congregated with the same environment when arriving or leaving appointments.
· I will ensure my hands are washed before and after every client, as well as after taking any treatment photographs, and sanitise throughout the appointment if I need to touch something on my trolley (products etc).
· I will be wearing a mask and clean apron for the duration of your appointment
· Strict protocols for cleaning tweezers and other equipment between each client will be followed, including full immersion in Barbicide® Disinfectant solution(an Environmental Protection Agency registered hospital disinfectant- Germicide, Fungicide, Virucidal, Pseudomonacide) for your safety
· If you would like me to wear gloves, then of course I will. Vigorous handwashing, and hand sanitising throughout the appointment is always practised, but I am happy to wear gloves upon request.
· I have completed the Barbicide Covid-19 Certification for the professional Beauty Industry training to ensure that I am up to date with best practices for reducing infection risk and operating safely.
WHAT IS ASKED OF YOU:
· A friendly reminder that if you are feeling unwell/have symptoms, if you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or recently returned from overseas in the last 2 weeks – please reschedule your appointment to a later date.
· Sanitiser will be available upon arriving for your use.
· It is requested that all clients wear a mask/face covering during their treatments.
· If you are running early, please wait until your booked time to enter for your appointment – this will help to ensure we can practice social distancing.
Thank you, I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone for their treatments!